One sunday afternoon, my brother and I decided to have a trip to Bunga falls in Nagcarlan, Laguna
HOW TO GET TO BUNGA FALLS
1. Ride any bus going to Lucena
2. Drop off to San Pablo City. Fare is around 130php. You can drop by to San Pablo Medical Hospital and ride a tricycle to Nagcarlan terminal. Each pax costs 10php
3. Ask the driver to drop you off to Nagcarlan’s municipal hall. Fare is 25php. Travel time is around 30-45minutes
4. From the municipal hall, ride a tricycle again and ask them to take you to bunga falls. You can haggle with the drivers. Costs is around 20-70php.
5. You’ll take another 5 minute-trail to reach the falls
Panoramic view of the falls